The Top 4 Best shampoo and conditioner for human hair extensions
Many people want to have perfect hair extensions. To keep the hair strong, we need to care it carefully. The shampoos are important to have beautiful hair extensions. Meet your expectations, today, we’ll introduce you the best shampoo and conditioner for human hair extensions extensions in 2018. After reading this interesting article, you will have the best choice to care for your hair!
Main content to read
- 1 How to wash your human hair extensions properly?
- 2 X-10 Hair Extension Care Set of Four: Best shampoo and conditioner for human hair extensions 2018
- 3 Organix Coconut Milk: The Sulfate Free Shampoo for hair extensions
- 4 InstaNatural Argan Oil Shampoo: Best shampoo and conditioner for human hair extensions
- 5 Loma nourishing shampoo and conditioner for hair extensions
- 6 Some other hair care methods you need to know
How to wash your human hair extensions properly?
Before looking at the shampoo and conditioner for your human hair extensions, remember how to wash your hair properly.
– Add shampoo to the diluted water.
– Put the extensions into a soak pot for about 5 to 10 minutes (just soak your hair, do not use your hands to rub your hair, because it will mess up your hair).
– After soaking the hair with shampoo, rinse with water.
– Continue to add conditioner to the diluted water tank. Soak the hair similar to shampoo and rinse it off with water.
– After that, put the hair in a soft towel and gently absorb it (do not use your hands to rub your hair).
– When hair is about 70% – 80% dry, comb your hair again with a thin comb and spray water to your hair, then let the hair dry naturally.
X-10 Hair Extension Care Set of Four: Best shampoo and conditioner for human hair extensions 2018
There are many shampoos on the market. But if you want to find a shampoo which is 100% sulfate free, natural and healthy, The X-10 will be a good choice. It cleans hair extensions gently and comfortably. The full set includes 250ml care shampoos, 250ml care conditioner, a 125ml shine spray, and 250ml hair care treatment.
X-10 Hair Extension Shampoo is known as the best shampoo for Vietnamese hair extensions. Your hair extensions will become stronger, softer, and brighter after using them for a long time. X-10 Hair Extension Shampoo is really good that repair the damage to hair, moisturize your hair, and help your hair become silky, shiny. Additionally, X-10 Hair Extension Conditioner cares your hair effectively, detangle it, and make it feel soft.
If you want to order this set, you can order with free shipping by Amazon. You also buy it at the supermarkets, salons around your area.
- Be gentle on hair
- Keep hair extensions looking smooth, bright
- Quite difficult to use
- Quite expensive
Organix Coconut Milk: The Sulfate Free Shampoo for hair extensions
Organix Coconut Milk shampoo and conditioner are suitable for hair extensions. They are organic and 100% sulfate free. The main ingredients are coconut milk , coconut oils  which help moisturize hair extensions, and ultra-whipped egg white proteins protect your hair from the damage, nourish it, and add elasticity.
Because of these amazing functions, you completely believe in using them. By simple steps, you will have a beautiful hair. After shampooing with Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo, you can add the conditioner gentle to the hair and wait for 4 – 5 minutes. Finally, you clean hair extensions clearly by water.
The fragrance is attractive and comfortable. The shampoo cleans gently and washes away impurities completely. You will feel relax and confident. Besides, they are only suitable for curly hair extensions. The functions aren’t full if you have straight hair extensions.
InstaNatural Argan Oil Shampoo: Best shampoo and conditioner for human hair extensions
InstaNatural Argan Oil Shampoo is one of the best shampoos on the market because of some interesting reasons as follows:
- Deeply nourishing shampoo: It is enriched with vitamin B5 which help your scalp become more healthy, more refresh. The shampoo nourishes your hair, moisturize it powerfully Hair extensions always looks soft, silky and bright.
- Made with the most quality argan oil : With 100% Argan oil imported from Morocco, your hair extensions will be protected and cared absolutely. You can use it with InstaNatural’s Argan Oil Conditioner and Argan Oil Hair Mask in order to have the most effective functions.
- Protect hair extensions from the damage: You won’t worry about dry or fragile hair anymore. The products undo the damage leftover from sunshine, heat, hairdryers,… Your hair extension is always bright, soft, and strong. Featuring certified organic argan oil, your hair is nourished to be clean and strong. This shampoo is really useful for hair extensions
Loma nourishing shampoo and conditioner for hair extensions
If you are rolling in money, it is a good choice to use Roma shampoo and conditioner. They are the luxurious shampoo and conditioner. With natural and fascinating fragrance, you can enjoy it and feel relax. And it is especially safe for hair extensions!
Experts advise you should use them for dry, thirsty and chemically treated hair. Your hair extensions will be strong, healthy, shiny, and silky. You can see the effectiveness only after 6 – 8 weeks!
Additional, if you wonder how to care your hair extensions by shampoos suitably, we will give you some advices: Only washing your hair extensions 2 – 3 times each week. Your hair easily becomes dried, loses natural oils if you wash it too often. And you should care for hair extensions by using shampoo having natural, healthy ingredients. Besides, it is important to choose a suitable shampoo brand. You also use shampoo with conditioner for the best results!
Some other hair care methods you need to know
The first thing you need to do is choose a comb. This is a very important thing that you often overlook. Comb for combing extensions is different from a normal hair comb. Ideally, when you go to a beautiful wig store, you will also be accompanied by hair care tools.
The way to troubleshoot extensions is as follows: firstly, a spray for hair, split the hair into small parts, use a comb to comb from the bottom to the top to limit hair tangles and lumps. Nourishing spray on many tangled parts to easily untangle, make hair more smooth and smooth. After brushing, gently shake the hair to make it natural and smooth.
Protect your extensions every time you use it
To keep the extensions soft, fluffy like just bought at the store, you need to have a hair care regime with meticulous hair. Extensions have a different texture than real hair, so be sure to protect your extensions every time you go out.
When traveling, you should put your hair in front of your chest to limit the wind from tangling your hair and dry your hair. In particular, do not let your extensions stick to rain or exposure to the sun if you do not want your smooth hair to become dry, tangled, and unnatural. So, if it’s sunny, give your hair a sunscreen to ensure your extensions are safe.
Store hair after each use
After using, spraying and combing hair, neatly wrap the ends of the hair in, wrap it with a retention net and put it in a nylon bag, tie it tightly. To keep your hair in good shape, make sure you don’t hang the hair outside, but wrap it in the bag, squeeze the air out because the extensions are exposed to the air and make the hair dry and easy to tangle.
Here is a list of the best shampoo and conditioner for human hair extensions . We hope you will have meaningful information after reading the article. It is very useful to know what is the suitable shampoo for you. If you have any questions, please comment below, we will answer you and give you pieces of advice!
- CEO at CITIZENSNIPS,
Hair product Development. chemical research and Sustainable resource Engineering.
SUNSILK, Jan 2009 – Present
- CEO at SMOKINGPANDA LTD