Dyeing hair is a beauty styling that we all try at least once in our life. Dyeing hair is the quickest way to change one’s appearance, to create a new feeling about themselves.
However, there will be many times that you face frustration because of the hair dye color is failed and makes you disappointed, no longer feel the excitement of your current hair color, so you want to change a different and more proper color more right away, so and you may wonder “ can I dye my hair twice in one day ?”
In order to turn your hair color into a nicer one. Many people wonder if dying their hair twice a day is okay. So does bring harm to the hair? In this article, today we will find this our together to understand this problem.
How does hair dye affect hair?
Every day, our hair is overloaded with approved chemicals used in hair care products, including hydrogen peroxide ((https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_peroxide)) and ammonia ((https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammonia)), all of which are found in hair dyes. Ammonia has been found to be a substance that can cause respiratory problems and skin conditions; It even involves cancer, while hydrogen peroxide can leading to thin hair and hair loss. Many people responded that they experience hair loss in the aftermath of the salon and beauty by dying their hair, which is probably the result of the salon using the bad and toxic hair dye for their guests. Therefore, the answer to the question “ can i dye my hair twice in one day” is definitely “No”, as it can destroy your hair and scalp.
What happens if can I dye my hair twice in one day?
The minimum length of time for a hair to recover and ready for a new challenge is about 4 weeks if you are caring about your natural hair, but the most ideal time is to wait around six or seven weeks if you really feel worried about the safety of your hair. So what happens if I dye my hair twice in one day? Your hair will be badly damaged, so try to wait for your hair for recovering until it gets longer.
- See more: How to detangle matted weave with some amazing steps?
- See more: I dyed my hair and the roots are lighter than the ends, what should I do?
Do not to hurry to “fix” the hair if it does not get your goal hair dye color ((https://www.wholesalehairvendors.com/mix-two-different-hair-dye-colors.html)), just be patient and let the hair grow longer, when dye begins to fade, then you can change the hair color. Please note the next dye you should be careful about the color, especially the hair dye must be guaranteed. Choose the type of dye that has a clear, moisturizing effect on the hair. Limit the chemical effects of dye to hair.
Why should you give time for your hair?
You should understand that any chemical process can affect your hair negatively and hair dye is certainly no exception. That is the very first reason why you should not dye your hair right away after the first dye. If you are lucky enough to own a healthy hair which is less affected by the negatives of hair dyes you might consider dyeing it again. So that, can i dye my hair twice in one day is such a mistake of time when dyeing hair.
If your hair is unhealthy and vulnerable, you should wait for a period of time before dying. Do not intend to dye twice in succession. Splitting and hair loss are two of the most common and also annoying consequences of dyeing hair too often. Every time you dye your hair, it may damage the hair shaft. As a result, your hair will lose its shine and smoothness as well as become dry and easy to break
How to make your hair healthier when dyeing
When asking “can i dye my hair twice in one day”, you must be very worried about your natural hair. Here are some tips to make your dyed hair get healthier, even if it might be damaged by the chemical from the dye.
Trimming: Give your hair a pruning to remove split ends before applying color, this will help keep your hair healthy in the long run.
Regular moisturizing: You can moisturize your hair before dying to make your hair healthier.
Light color: Use a fixed color demi application on your hair because it will be less damaging.
Protein: You should also try intensive deep treatment with protein treatment. Protein fills the cracks in the epidermis to make it smooth, make the hair stronger and shiny. But be careful not to use protein treatments more than once every 1-2 weeks. This is recommended by experts.
Hair care combines with enhanced conditioner: When the hair is dyed, the texture of the hair is broken and damaged, shampooing is not enough, the shampoo is the savior for you. The chemicals in the dye will make the hair dry quickly and easy to tangle, fracture. Therefore, the addition of an intensive conditioner for dyed hair is something that women can not ignore. Ripening your hair is also something that you should not ignore when the hair has experienced too many negative effects, steamed hair once a week is a reasonable choice.
Instead of asking “can I dye my hair twice in one day”, why not find another solution?
Instead of trying to dye again your hair, which will affect really negatively on your hair, why don’t you try plenty of other ways to save your hair with natural treatment, which is really easy to follow and does not harm your hair. These following tips can help you out with your hair:
Lemon juice: Fresh lemon is a natural detergent and has a beneficial effect on hair after dyeing. If your hair dye color is too bright, you can use fresh lemon to wash your hair, which will help you fade hair color gradually. Wash your hair with shampoo, conditioner with conditioner within 5 minutes. Use lemon juice and apply to hair, let it sit for 5 minutes and then wash with warm water. Keep doing it regularly 3-5 times and you will find the dyed hair color initially fade and your damaged hair due to many chemicals will improve significantly.
Vitamin C: If your hair has a too bright color, you can reduce it by using vitamin C tablets as follows: Grind the vitamin C into fine powder then mix with the water to form a paste mixture.
After moisturizing the hair, comb the vitamin C on the hair comb as a hairbrush, you must note that the hair needs brushing well to reduce the color evenly. Then let it sit the hair for 1 hour, then rinse thoroughly with shampoo and warm water. You will have light hair color than the original. This method is very safe for your hair.
Coconut oil or olive oil: You can also use coconut oil or olive oil is heated to bleach hair. Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil to the microwave, then heat up and use as shampoo will reduce the color of hair dyed and shine hair. If you do not have a microwave oven, you can use the boiler to heat the oil before shampooing. Or you can use warm water to wash your hair after applying coconut oil/olive ((https://www.wholesalehairvendors.com/coconut-oil-and-olive-oil-mix-for-hair.html)) oil to your hair
Vinegar ((https://www.healthline.com/health/apple-cider-vinegar-hair)): Vinegar can also be used to make hair dye faded effectively and safely. Mix 3 tablespoons of vinegar with the shampoo and apply to the scalp until the soap bubbles spread throughout the hair.
Then wash your hair with clean water 2-3 times until you notice that your hair does not fade. The color of your hair has gone down a lot.
Some hair care methods you can’t miss if you want nice hair
Maybe so far, you wash your hair the wrong way without knowing it. If yes, stop some wrong actions that could damage your hair and apply the following tips.
– Shampoo: Hot water dries the scalp and damage to your hair no less than the harm of curlers, stretching hair with heat. Hair will become dehydrated, leading to lack of vitality and split ends. The right way to take care of your hair is to always wash your hair with cold or warm water. Cold water will help lock the epidermis on the hair shaft and maintain the moisture content of the hair.
– Reducing the amount of shampoo: We often take 2-3 times to apply shampoo for each shampoo. But using too much shampoo can remove the natural oils of the scalp and dry the hair. You should only take 1-2 times to press the shampoo, foam it with plenty of water and wash with foam that is enough.
– Massage gently: Do not scratch your scalp with nails or mess your hair when washing. Thus, the scalp is vulnerable, scratched, and the hair is broken more. You should smooth your hair before shampooing. While washing, use a fingertip to gently massage your scalp with a spiral motion to cleanse your scalp and enhance blood circulation.
– How to apply conditioner: Many people mistakenly think that applying conditioner from root to tip is good for hair. The fact is that the amount of conditioner will be redundant, the discharge is difficult to clean off the oil, leading to increased hair loss. You should only apply the oil from the hair shaft to the top and rinse after 2 minutes. With an oily scalp, you should go against the normal: use conditioner before shampooing. Thus, the hair is still soft and clean.
– Do not wash your hair every day: That will make your hair dry and damaged. Wash your hair up to 3 times per week to keep the natural oil layer nourishing and protecting your hair from getting lost.
Dry hair properly
After shampooing, you still need to pay attention to the next steps carefully, because when wet is the weakest hair easily damaged.
– Use a microfiber towel: After washing your hair with a soft cloth, it has a quick and soft absorbent material such as microfiber, which is better than a regular cotton towel, which prevents hair from being damaged, and prevents hair from being ruffled and split ends.
– Drying at damp hair: Let hair dry naturally is the best way of hair care. But if you still want to dry, do not dry when the hair is still drenched, then the epidermis in the hair body expands, the wind and the high temperature will cause the steam to escape, the hair will dry and break. Let hair dry 70% naturally and then dry.
Brush your hair properly
If your hair is not combed, it will cause you to break a lot of hair and damage your hair.
– Hair comb: You should use combs that are flat and round, with soft combs to be able to disassemble each tangle of hair gently. This is also a brush that supports styling while you’re drying your hair.
– Brush each piece: If you comb straight a line from the root to the tip, it will easily shake and weaken the hair roots and increase the amount of hair breakage. Before the hair is completely smooth, you should brush each part, starting from the ends of the hair, then inching it up to the hairline according to each strand.
Use sulfate shampoo
Do you know that sulfate is often found in cleaning products, as well as in shampoo. It works to clean the scalp and hair but also makes the scalp drier, losing dye color faster. Therefore, it is best to choose natural care lines or non-sulfate product lines to both ensure the health and aesthetics of the hair.
Use hair conditioner
It helps the hair to be more shiny and more sticky. That is why recently the hair care products are very popular. The aroma and treatment of damaged hair is also a great advantage of this product line.
Regular scalp massage
Regular massage for your hair offers many benefits, preventing hair loss is just one of them. Spend 10 to 15 minutes of gentle scalp massage every day. This will help increase blood circulation on the scalp, stimulating hair growth. The effect of scalp massage will be greatly increased if you apply lavender essential oil, or nuts, to your scalp.
The above is the answer to “Can I dye my hair twice in one day”, as well as some solutions and tips which helps you to take care of your hair properly. Hopefully, you will always have a healthy and shiny hair. Wishing you all the best.
Source: Wholesale Hair Vendors – Virgin Hair Distributors/ Manufacturer/ Supplier