The effects of coconut oil for curly hair before and after using
Nowadays, curly hair is a popular hairstyle of women. It makes them become more attractive and fresher. However, curly hair is quite difficult to take care. So, not everyone knows how to care for their curly hair.
Have you ever heard about the functions of coconut oil? This writing of wholesale hair vendors will give you information about coconut oil for curly hair before and after using.
Main content to read
The effects of coconut oil in general
Before giving the effects of coconut oil for curly hair before and after using, let’s see some information about coconut oil. You can understand more about coconut oil and decide to use it or not.
Coconut oil is an oil made from copra  a part of coconut. People grind the copra, squeeze it into juice. After that, they boil the juice until a layer of pale yellow coconut oil is added.
Coconut oil is liquid, but it is easy to become a solid state. Coconut oil is liquid when temperatures are above 25 degrees Celsius. It is a solid state when temperatures are below 25 degrees Celsius. However, we can make it become fluid by heating it up.
Coconut oil is very good for your health. The US Food and Drug Administration  determined that coconut oil was safe in 1975. Beside the effects on curly hair before and after using, coconut oil can be used to lose weight and take care of the skin.
Moreover, the ability of pure coconut oil is to reduce bad cholesterol (LDL)  and increase good cholesterol (HDL)  in your body. This reduces the risk of getting degenerative diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, obesity, heart disease, liver disease and kidney.
- Some unexpected effects of coconut oil and olive oil mix for hair
- 7 easy steps on how to make curly long hair like a Victoria’s Secret Angel
The functions of coconut oil for curly hair before and after using
Curly hair before using coconut oil
Curly hair is beautiful, but it often becomes worse after few weeks. You can easily see your hair be not into the folds. Also, it can be tangled together and became split ends.
In addition to this, your curly hair is often hard and fibrous. Because your hair has been treated with a lot of chemicals to get the curly style. These chemicals damage the hair. Moreover, your wrong way in caring for hair also contributes to the severely damaged hair.
To sum up, your curly hair is vulnerable and needs to be take care carefully in right ways.
Curly hair after using coconut oil
Above are the disadvantages of curly hair if you don’t use coconut oil to take care of it. Here are the ways to use coconut oil for curly hair before and after using. You can refer and do it yourself at home.
Curly hair care is harder than other hairstyles. In addition to keeping your hair soft, dry and not being damaged, you have to keep the folds as the early time. But don’t worry, coconut oil can help you solve this problem. Coconut oil helps moisturize the scalp to stimulate hair to grow faster and longer. Moreover, coconut oil also has the antioxidant  effect to make your hair always shine, grow thicker and reduce the phenomenon of hair loss in a while. Coconut oil is able to penetrate the hair well. It prevents the reduction of protein molecules – one of the main causes of hair loss and split ends.
There are many ways to use coconut oil for curly hair. The most typical ways are to massage the scalp with coconut or make hair mask with coconut oil. This is the clear instruction to use coconut oil for curly hair.
- 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of honey
- 1/2 lemon
- Add a little water, mix all the ingredients, apply to hair and incubate for 20 minutes and then wash by water.
- You can do this 2-3 time a week to have the best result.
- 2 teaspoons of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 egg yolk (not available)
- Mix all the ingredients, apply slightly on wet hair, massage the hair then incubate the hair in the towel for 30-60 minutes.
- Wash hair with the shampoo having moisturizer to remove the smell of the mask.
In addition to make masks, you can also use coconut oil for curly hair in the simplest ways as follow:
- After shampooing, use coconut oil as a lotion. Apply a small amount of coconut oil to your hair, just rub and squeeze the hair. Let your curly hair dry naturally.
- Warm coconut oil on the stove or in the microwave. Remember to use coconut oil only when it is warm, not too hot. After shampooing, apply the warm coconut oil on your hair. Massage the scalp, then use a towel to re-incubate for 30 minutes.
- Mix coconut oil with shampoo to wash hair. Put a little coconut at the first shampoo time. At the next shampoo time, increase the amount of coconut oil gradually.
If you execute these ways, you will have wonderful curly hair again. Here are some more effects of coconut oil for curly hair before and after using.
- Coconut oil removes up to 90 percent of dandruff on the scalp.
- Coconut oil helps keep your hair healthy, reduces hair losing, and helps your hair grow faster and thicker.
- A small amount of coconut oil can be absorbed by a lot of hair. So be careful, not using too much coconut oil avoiding waste.
- If you use hair dye, coconut oil can help reduce the damage to the hair from the chemicals because of its moisturizing ability. Give a few drops of coconut oil in a hair dye bottle before using.
Above are the effects of coconut oil for curly hair before and after using. In conclusion, coconut oil can help you a lot in caring your curly hair. Hope this writing can help you know more about coconut oil and their function. If you have any questions, please give comment below for us. Good luck.
- CEO at CITIZENSNIPS,
Hair product Development. chemical research and Sustainable resource Engineering.
SUNSILK, Jan 2009 – Present
- CEO at SMOKINGPANDA LTD