Best Tips On How To Keep Hair Healthy With Expert
Having a healthy hair is the key element to posh your look up. Strong, flawless hair would make you look fresher and brighter. If you still underrate the power of a healthy-looking hair, you have better read the following easy-to-follow tips on how to keep hair healthy hair and upgrade your daily hair-care routine for a better look.
Main content to read
- 1 How to keep hair healthy with a good daily washing routine
- 2 How to keep your hair healthy by using hair care products
- 3 Make your own silky hair mask with 5 super simple recipes below
How to keep hair healthy with a good daily washing routine
Basically, most people’s hair-care routine doesn’t expand further than the normal act of hair-washing. Nevertheless, just a proper hair-washing routine alone could work wonders for your hair. Here are some essential tips for your daily hair-washing routine.
Pay attention to the frequency of hair-washing
Some people just feel the urgent need to wash their hair everyday, with a hope to achieve the constant shiny and fabulous look. Little do they know that everyday hair-washing  does their hair no good. Hair being washed too often tends to be drained of moisture. And the intensive use of chemical hair-care products could also harm your hair strands. It is advisable to wash your hair about two to three times per week.
However, for oily hair which could become greasy very quickly, one helpful tip is to apply a specific shampoo for daily use. These special shampoos will have lighter detergents than the normal ones; thereby, reducing the impact of chemical use on your hair. Using soap nuts  is also a good alternative.
If your hair-washing routine just includes washing with shampoo, you should consider adding conditioner to your hair-care habbit. Appling conditioner after washing with shampoo would enhance moisture to your hair. With the use of conditioner, your hair will become softer, sleeker, and of course, stronger.
You have to make sure that the conditioner goes no further than the mid-length part of your hair because it could increase oil release if you apply conditioner to the hair roots.
Comb your hair properly
Firstly, use a comb instead of a brush for wet hair. To detangle your wet hair, it is highly recommended to use wide-tooth hair comb  instead of a brush. The damp hair is more prone to breakage; therefore, using some detanglers would be useful in this case.
Considering that damp hair is more fragile, it would be better not to comb too hard or too often when the hair is wet.
Don’t comb your hair from the top. Starting from the top would cause your hair to be messed, tangled, and knotted. So, gently brush it from the ends up to the roots.
Don’t brush, comb or handle your hair too often. If you are obsessed with your brushy hair and have the habit of running your hands through your hair, you should consider break yourself out of it because too much brushing clearly could cause hair loss.
Know how to dry your hair right
Many people get used to rubbing their hair with towels. But it is undoubtedly a bad habit. The cuticle layer will be chafed, causing hair to be frizzy if you do it repeatedly. Instead, just gently press your towel to absorb water.
Minimize the usage of hairdryer
Patience is expensive these days. Hairdryer spoils us with the ease of fast drying. But the convenience comes at a price: High heat will drain the hair out of moisture and cause split ends.
The lesser you use hairdryers, the better your hair gets. But, if you are in a hurry and need to use a hairdryer, don’t pull it to close to your hair. You can lessen the effect of high heat by using a heat protection hair spray and serum beforehand, or put the hairdryer on the cooler setting.
How to keep your hair healthy by using hair care products
Shampoo and conditioner
This essential hair care duo could significantly improve your hair’s health if you choose the right products for your particular hair type. The next time you go shopping for hair shampoo and conditioner, instead of going for some random stuff, you should pick the specialist product for your hair.
Hair mask is an effective product for deep conditioning. You can use chemical hair mask products or make your own organic hair masks with familiar ingredients. Here are magical hair mask recipes you should try: avocado and honey (for hair of all types), olive and egg (for dry hair), apple cider vinegar and lemon (for oily hair), banana, honey and almond (for flaky scalp).
Serum and heat protection
As mentioned above, applying serum and heat protection before using a hairdryer could soften the effect of high temperature on your hair. These products are strongly advised to be used for damp hair because they will have a favorable environment to perform their optimal functions.
Sunlight is also an enemy of your hair. It could burn your hair, or change your hair color, and make it dry. If you have to expose to the intensive sunlight, you should apply UV-blocking products. Hairspray and leave-in conditioner are two products which might contain the UV-preventing elements.
Using hair care products are advisable. However, you should also be aware that there are some certain products that should be included in your black-list, for example, products with a high percent of sulfates, parabens or sodium chlorine. These ingredients are known for hurting hair strands over long-term use.
Make your own silky hair mask with 5 super simple recipes below
Hair mask from chicken eggs
Eggs contain many nutrients such as Vitamin B, D, A and protein, which help nourish hair roots, stimulate them to grow. Fatty acids  in eggs help smooth hair, create natural shine. Moreover, eggs also help prevent hair loss and baldness.
- 1-2 eggs depending on how thick or thin the hair is
- 1 cup of fresh milk, 1 slice of lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 bowl
- Separate the whites and the egg yolks and put them in a clean bowl. Note oily hair uses white, dry hair then use yolk, normal hair can use the whole fruit.
- Beat the eggs evenly, add milk, olive oil and a few drops of lemon juice. Stir the mixture evenly.
- Apply evenly to the scalp, gently massage from hairline to tip. Incubate the hair with a hood for 10-15 minutes and then rinse with warm or cold water.
- Use shampoo to wash your hair, avoiding the smell of eggs.
Hair mask from bananas
Bananas are rich in substances like potassium , vitamins, antioxidants  and natural oils. The banana hair balm mask helps to balance the natural moisture, restores dry, damaged hair, stimulates hair follicles to grow, creates elasticity, making hair look more healthy and healthy.
- 1-2 ripe bananas depending on the length or thickness of the hair
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon honey
- Use blender to crush all ingredients into a paste .
- Apply on hair, massage and keep it for 5 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
- Use a hair comb to avoid missing the mixture that is still in your hair. Then wash again with linen water, no shampoo required.
Hair care mask from yogurt
Yogurt helps with antioxidants, provides vitamins, calcium  and protein for hair. Yogurt is suitable for oily scalp, helps control mucus, excess oil on the skin, balancing natural moisture.
- 1 box of yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar or coconut oil.
- Mix the mixture of yogurt, apple cider vinegar and honey.
- Apply the mixture to the scalp, gently massage your hands from the root to the hairline.
- Incubate the hair with a nylon hood for 10-15 minutes, then rinse it with warm water. Remember to wash thoroughly to remove the smell of yogurt on your scalp.
Face mask to keep hair healthy from avocado
Avocado is the perfect mask for women to have their hair dry and need to be restored. They provide natural moisturizers, restoring lifeless hairs.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or almonds
- ¼ cup of milk
- Mix the ingredients together, then use your hands or a puree to blend.
- Using your hands to rub the mixture from hairline to tip, massage gently to penetrate into the scalp. Then use a hood for 15 minutes.
- Wash your scalp with warm water, lightly scratch your nails to remove the residue on your scalp, you can use a comb to comb the residue.
Hair mask from lemon juice and coconut milk
Coconut milk is an indispensable ingredient if you wish to have healthy, shiny hair. Add lemon juice to balance dry-moisture for hair. There are many vitamins in the lemon to make hair healthy and full of life.
- 1 lemon juice.
- 1 Bowl of coconut milk.
- Mix well the above mixture. After leaving the refrigerator for several hours, the mixture will form a soft cream that looks like conditioner.
- Use a mixture on your hair, gently massage your scalp and wrap it in a towel or hood.
- After 1 hour, rinse with water and use normal shampoo to clean hair. Use a towel to dry your hair.
Keeping a healthy hair is not an easy task; however, the result is extremely rewarding. A glossy, strong hair is the best compliment for your face as well as your look.
- CEO at CITIZENSNIPS,
Hair product Development. chemical research and Sustainable resource Engineering.
SUNSILK, Jan 2009 – Present
- CEO at SMOKINGPANDA LTD
|↑1||Dragoumis, A. (2016, July 14). 11 Reasons Not To Wash Your Hair Everyday. Retrieved from https://www.bustle.com/articles/172232-11-reasons-why-you-should-stop-washing-your-hair-everyday|
|↑2||How to grow your own shampoo and have a cleaner, greener 2015. (2015, January 5). Retrieved from https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/beauty-hair/hair/how-to/a32310/how-to-makeup-soapnuts-shampoo/|
|↑3||Why is a Wide Tooth Comb Good for Hair? 5 Reasons to Start Using One. (2016, November 3). Retrieved from https://beautymunsta.com/why-is-a-wide-tooth-comb-good-for-hair/|
|↑4||Fatty acid. (2001, August 13). Retrieved from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatty_acid|
|↑5||Potassium. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potassium|
|↑6||Antioxidant. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antioxidant|
|↑7||Smoothie Blender Machine Guides. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.blendinglovers.com/|
|↑8||Calcium. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calcium|