Hair tendencies are always changing from season to season so that you can renew yourself. In recent years, Korean shoulder length hair is become more and more popular and is the premier choice for women because of caring and styling it easily.
So, if you are fed up with your long hair, why don’t you try Korean shoulder length hair? Let’s discover the following ideas with IVIRGO HAIR:
The simple Korean shoulder length hair idea: Straight hair
Firstly, to have Korean beautiful shoulder length straight hair, you should go to a hair salon so that hairstylists can help you cut your hair properly.
After that, you may use a flat iron to straighten your hair from the roots to the ends, but it is noted that you need to spray your hair with heat protectant to avoid it from damage.
It is a simple hairstyle you can make by yourself at home to save the salon costs. Besides, if you want your straight hair soft and smooth, you can use some moisturizing oils covering it. Coconuts oil and rosemary oil are great options for you.
Korean shoulder length C-curl hair
This elegant hairstyle is completely right for women with round faces because it helps your face slimmer. Like using SPF to protect your skin and using sunglasses to protect your eyes , you should use heat protectant spray before curling hair to protect your hair. It’s very simple to achieve C-curl hair:
- Using a thin comb and curl the ends of your hair with a flat iron inwards for an effect that forms a C shape
- Begin curling your hair at the nape of your neck
- Avoid starting too high as you’re not looking to make your hair look shorter
- Curl your hair away from your face to avoid burning yourself
- Ring each of your curls for 5 seconds, keeping it secure
- Repeat steps till entire head of hair is completed
Korean shoulder length wavy hair
Here’re these steps for you to make Korean shoulder length wavy hair easily:
- Holding the curling iron from below, point it upward and roll up your hair, starting at the ends.
- Don’t roll it up all the way to the roots. Stop and wait at an appropriate length.
- After holding it for a few seconds, keep the hair in place and remove the iron. Make sure the hair has been thoroughly heated as you take out the iron.
- Once you’re finished curling a section, push it back so that it won’t get mixed up
- When curling the back, bring the hair forward and then curl it
- The curls will look more natural if you keep the curling iron pointed upward
- If there’s anywhere with less curl, roll it up in its original direction once more.
- If you want more of a wave up high, grab the hair and curl it again from higher up
- Do the same thing to the other side
- Comb your fingers through the curls when you’re done
Korean shoulder length hair with wispy bangs
In spite of the fact that not all people are right for bangs and you may go to hair salon more regularly to cut them, wispy bangs really make you younger.
After hit drama “Descendants of the Sun”, Korean shoulder length hair with wispy bangs is really a hot trend in Asia because actress Song Hye Kyo made female fans envious of her dramatic and abundant look with this hairstyle. If you are a big fan of Song Hye Kyo and love this hairstyle, don’t hesitate to try it.
Korean colored shoulder length hair.
There is a huge selection of colors you may choose from, starting from natural shades to incredible colors like blue, red, green or purple and so on. Korean shoulder length hair with bright colors will make you fabulous and attractive anywhere.
IVIRGO HAIR hopes that with 5 suggestions for Korean shoulder length hair , you can choose your favorite. To know more information about IVIRGO HAIR and our hair products we are supplying, please visit our website by one click the following website Or you also leave your comments below if you have any questions for us.