5 quick wash and go styles for natural hair for busy girls
If you’re a busy girl with lots of activities all the day and don’t have enough time to create some complicated styles for your hair such like braids, there are so many easy hairstyles for you to choose. They not only don’t require too much time and effort, but also reflect your unique personalities. Here are 8 quick wash and go styles for natural hair for girls on busy days. Regardless of your age, hair color or hair types, you only spend some minutes to prepare for it and go out with the confidence.
Main content to read
Doulble top knot
This kind of hairstyles is very cute and easy to do yourself. With 2 knots on the head, it brings to you a new appearance with full of energy. Besides, you can easily match some clothes.
- Step 1: Start this hairstyle by dividing hair into 2 parts
- Step 2: Gathering the hair into ponytail on the top of crown and wrap the hair with a clear elastic to fix it.
- Step 3: Pull the hair to make a round shape
- Step 4: Next, make the second one like the first one to form a beautiful quick wash and go style for natural hair
- Step 5: Use bobby pins to fix some unwanted frizz and make the balance between 2 knots.
Front side twist hairstyle
If you have a bang and you don’t know how to remove it with nice style, you can choose this hairstyle. This kind of hairstyles is very attractive and suitable in most situations. You can wear it in schools, in parties and in offices. It’s considered one of the popular quick and wash es hairstyles for natural hair, especially for the teenagers.
- See more: What is a vixen sew in: Everything you need to know about vixen sew in
- See more: What is cambodian hair like
- See more: Facts you must know about extensions for super short hair 2018
- Step1: Take 2 parts on the bangs and twist together
- Step 2: Add more rested hair in the bottom and continue twist until you want to stop
- Step 3: Use bobby pins to fix the hairstyles.
Simple swept braid
Some people think braid isn’t a quick wash and go style for natural hair; however, there are wide varieties of braid styles to do with a short of time. The most important thing in the braid is the ability to hold the hair neatly without slipping out of the braid during working or doing something. There’s one tip is using some pre-styling hair sprays before making hairstyle.
- Step 1: Add hair spray on this hair to avoid the hair slipping out the braid
- Step 2: Choose one side you want to braid (left or right side)
- Step 3: Braiding from the top to the bottom and throw the ends with a clear elastic to fix it
- Step 4: Pull couple of hair to make it soft and natural
[email protected] slip bun
Bun is one of the easy ways that you can use in your daily life. It can be used for long or middle hair because when we twist them together, they can’t be splitted.
- Step 1: To ensure bun that won’t slip out, divide your hair into 2 low ponytails and tie them closely together.
- Steps 2: Twist 2 ponytails in opposite directions until you’ve made your bun and fix by bobby pins. This quick wash and go style is common in the summer or in hot weather. You can pull hair in high or low ponytail depending on your favorite and your age. The higher it’s, the younger you are.
Knotted Scarf Chignon – quick wash and go styles for natural hair
Summer is a great time for updo hairstyle. Women usually prefer such kind of hairstyle that can be not only comfortable with hot weather but also gorgeous in their own stylist. Some accessories often used are scrafts or hair-bands, which will make a highlight on your hairstyle.
- Step 1: Tie your hair in low ponytail with a clear elastic.
- Step 2: Pull your hair into the bun back your head.
- Step 3: Using 1 scarf to wrap from the back to the front of your head and tie this scarf on one side or in the middle of your head.
Note: With this casual quick wash and go style you should choose a suitable color of scarf in order to match with your clothes.
In your daily life, you can use 5 above hairstyles to change your appearance. They can be opted in most cases in many casual days or proms, which make a simple but energetic fashion. These quick wash and go styles for natural hair is so basic that anyone can do on their own with a couple of minutes. Besides them, there are multitudes of other hairstyles and I hope you can add them on my list in the next time.