What is mink hair extensions 4 basic knowledge
The term “mink hair” certainly is familiar with beauty community all over the world. Of course, there are still many people who do not know about mink hair. What is mink hair extensions ? Why a lot of people are interested in using it. To find the answer, we should start with the conception of mink hair firstly.
Main content to read
What is mink hair extensions ?
Mink hair is usually related to very high quality virgin remy hair. It is considered as the most sought after hair on the hair market currently, all around the world, because of its first-rate standard. The popularity of mink hair extensions come from its softness, durability and density. Mink hair is thicker than your 8A grade Brazilian hair extensions. All the cuticles are unprocessed and flow in the same direction. You are going to find that each selection of the hair has a natural taper at the end.
Additionally, this extremely luxurious and soft hair extensions are also frizz resistant owing to its density. Therefore, mink hair extensions have become more and more well-known and played an important role in beautifying our hair. Furthermore, mink hair extensions have double stitch weft construction and they are able to take so well to color. The mink hair is sourced from one single donor. That is why they are really luxurious and a little bit rare. And notice that mink hair can weigh over 100 grams.
Tips for purchasing milk hair extensions
Now, after getting the answer to the question “ What is mink hair extensions ?”, here are some things you should notice to shop for mink hair or even other types of high quality virgin hair:
- Make sure that it is 100% human hair
- You need to check if it is the remy hair or virgin remy hair
- You also need to examine if the hair can take well to color or not
- Check the way the weft is constructed
- Determine how full and thick the bundles are as well as how they weigh
In addition, if you want to see if your mink hair extensions are real or fake, you can use fire. Maybe you do not know that virgin mink hair is not really flammable, and when it is burned, it will produce a cloud. On the contrary, fake mink hair is very easy to burn and burst into flames. Everything you have to do is to pick a small number of your bundles and let the tip be on fire because only the tip is able to catch fire. As a result, you will be able to distinguish whether your hair extensions are genuine or not.
There are a lot of questions about the differences between mink hair and raw hair. What is mink hair extensions ? What is raw hair? Both of them are human hair, however they are still different. On the one hand, manufacturers produce mink hair by washing, conditioning and using a steaming method in order to make sure that the products are soft, silky and bouncy when customers touch. On the other hand, raw hair is just raw as its name. It is not treated by any methods like being steamed, washed or conditioned at all. Therefore, maybe the difference
also the reason why customers would like to buy mink hair instead of other types of hair extensions. Mink hair extensions are really beautiful and attractive.
The way to care for mink hair extensions
“What is hair extensions” is no longer the problem. At the moment, you should ask “How to care for mink hair extensions?”. Today, I will give you some tips in order that you are able to effortlessly take care of your mink hair extensions at home.
– Be gentle: if you intend to brush or style your hair extensions, make sure you will gently brush and style because you can prevent hair loss and breakage. Pick a soft-bristled brush and start brushing at the bottom. Actually, sometimes, you should pay your attention to care for hair extensions than care for your own hair.
– Use moisturizing hair care products: as other types of hair extensions as well as your own hair, using moisturizing hair care products plays a very important role in taking care of hair. Unlike your hair, hair extensions do not have natural oils so that they cannot always in good condition. That is why supplying moisture to hair extensions is really essential to have shiny and silky hair. The hair strands can also follow the same direction easily. Just wash your hair extensions barely, about 3 times a week, with moisturizing shampoo to protect your hair from drying out caused by external factors like dust, smoke and so on
– Use a heat protectant: if you intend to have any heated appliance on your hair, please use a heat protectant to reduce and avoid the risk coming from heat damage. Besides, you should buy yourself a hat or headscarf to protect your hair extensions before going out.
– Apply deep conditioner: Once a week, place your hair extensions carefully in warm water and take a small amount of deep conditioner to apply the hair. After that, rinse the hair thoroughly and let them dry naturally. It is not good for you to use a blow hair dryer because it can increase the risk of hair damage. However, if you want to use, please alter the button from hot into cool setting to reduce the damage.
– Keep ends trimmed: Sometimes, your hair extensions will get split ends. Therefore, it is necessary for you to trim the ends every 6 to 10 weeks. You can use a salon scissors to trim at home. Or if you are afraid of making it worse, you can ask a hairstylist for help.
Ivirgo mink hair extensions
Because you have already known “ What is mink hair extensions ?”, I will give you an ideal choice to purchase genuine mink hair extensions. As one of the top hair companies in Vietnam, Ivirgo supplies many types of hair for customers all around the world. Now, I want to introduce about some of our mink hair extensions so that you can take them into consideration if they are suitable for you or not to use.
STRAIGHT MACHINE WEFT VIRGIN NO MIXED
- This is straight hair extensions
- This product is 100% virgin human hair without harsh chemicals and hair color
- The texture is so soft and shine
- The length of hair is from 10 up to 32 inches without short hair inside the bundles
- Weighing 100 mg. You can also request other weight: 90g/100g/105g/110g/115g/120g per piece
- This product is so ideal to bleach out or color
- There are no tangle or shedding.
- The color is natural black or brown
BODY WAVY VIRGIN – NO MIXED MACHINE WEFT
- 100% virgin human hair. No chemical, no colored, no dyed
- Soft, shine, deep wavy hair extensions
- Unprocessed, without nits, lice, insect…
- Lengths of hair: from 10 inches up to 32 inches, full in the end without short hair inside
- We have color black and dark brown
- No worries about tangle or shedding
- It is suitable for bleaching and dying
- Weight:100 grams/ bundle or you can order 90g/100g/105g/110g/115g/120g per piece
- Our product can last for a long time
These are two out of many products that we have. If you want to try other hair extensions products and get more information, just click here: wholesalehair.webmau68.com so that you can see what we have. Also, you will get a chance to experience our professional services.
So, I think it is enough for today. Hopefully, this article can give you an overview of mink hair extensions, “ What is mink hair extensions ?”, “What method I should use to take care of mink hair extensions?” You can find the answers to these questions by reading this post carefully. I hope that all of you will choose the best products for yourselves and always be beautiful and gorgeous. Thanks for your reading!